《Virtual/虛擬》 --> Ryhme: er, 括號()內為Google版中譯,後附矯情版中譯!
Virtual world is coming faster and faster. (虛擬世界來得越來越快。)
Are we getting better and better? (我們是不是越來越好了?)
To whom is the finanl winner? (最終的勝利者是誰?)
You? me? us? them? him? or her? (你?我?我們?他們?他?還是她?)
Every moment now is our best treasure. (現在的每一刻都是我們最好的財富。)
If you believe Love's power, (如果你相信愛的力量,)
you'll always be with him or her. (你會永遠和他或她在一起。)
Should a lonely person like me be braver, (像我這樣孤獨的人是否應該更勇敢一些,)
embrase love with someone forever and ever, (與某人永遠擁抱愛情,)
with my arms, my warm, and my tender? (用我的手臂,我的溫暖,我的溫柔?)
As reality and virtuality get closer, (隨著現實與虛擬的距離越來越近,)
connection between people seems stronger but weaker. (人與人之間的連結看似更強,但其實更弱。)
Like a small boat without a paddler, (就像一艘沒有槳手的小船,)
a no shore ferry drifter. (沒有岸邊渡輪的流浪者。)