Hey Jude, don't make it bad 嘿!朱德,別搞砸了
Take a sad song and make it better 選一首悲傷的歌,把它唱得更好
Remember to let her into your heart 把她牢記在心中
Then you can start to make it better 然後,好好的唱這首歌
Hey Jude, don't be afraid 嘿!朱德,不要怕
You were made to go out and get her 你生來就是要得到她
The minute you let her under your skin 在你把她放在心上的時候
Then you begin to make it better 你就可以把這首歌唱得更好
And anytime you feel the pain 當你感到痛苦的任何時候
Hey Jude, refrain 嘿!朱德,停下來
Don't carry the world upon your shoulders 別把全世界扛在肩上
For well you know that it's a fool who plays it cool 你應該很清楚,誰耍酷誰就是笨蛋
By making his world a little colder 這會使他的世界更寒冷
Hey Jude don't let me down 嘿!朱德,別讓我失望
You have found her, now go and get her 你已遇見她,現在去贏得她的芳心
Remember to let her into your heart 將她牢記在心中
Then you can start to make it better 你就可以把這首歌唱得更好
So let it out and let it in 煩惱來了又去
Hey Jude begin 嘿!朱德,開始吧
You're waiting for someone to perform with 你在等待有人和你一起表演
And don't you know that it's just you 難道你不知道那就是你嗎?
Hey Jude, you'll do 嘿!朱德,你一定辦得到
The movement you need is on your shoulder 你想要的樂章就在你肩上
Hey Jude, don't make it bad 嘿!朱德,別搞砸了
Take a sad song and make it better 選一首悲傷的歌,把它唱得更好
Remember to let her under your skin 把她牢記在心中
Then you begin to make it better 然後,好好的唱這首歌
Better, better, better, better, better, oh
Da da da da da 啦...........
Da da da da hey, Jude......... 啦啦啦啦,嘿!朱德..........